BellMinder is a hardware/software based solution that is used to solve the common daily problem of ringing a bell on time. Unlike any other solution in the market place, Bellminder is a custom developed solution designed with the sole goal of automating bell ringers. The entire design philosophy was to deliver the most reliable 'set and forget' solution in the world - a target we are positive you will agree we have achieved.
As well as reading about all the fantastic features we have also be sure to check out the Free Downloads section that includes a variety of documents (including a video) and a 'Incident alert policy and procedure' discussion paper that makes some very thought provoking reading.
We have some great low cost purchasing options, feel free to Contact Us to find out more.
BellMinder Feature List
Below is a list of all the features that ship standard in BellMinder
- Lockdown Incident Alert Activation
- Custom Ring Formats
- 24 Hour or 12 Hour Clock.
- Date formats - supports both DD/MM format and MM/DD formats.
- Schedule up to 14 months in advance (in only a few minutes!).
- Configure Sports Days/Holidays/Wet Days/Exam Schedules etc.
- Every day can have an alternate schedule - great for Rain days.
- Switch to Rain days at the press of 1 button - automatically switches back at midnight.
- Hardware Based Solution - After scheduling, no PC is required.
- Will continue to retain settings - even during a power loss.
- Daylight savings aware.
- Set and Forget.
- Support for 'Normally Open' or 'Normally Closed' bell circuitry.
- Simply installs in conjunction with your current bell system.
- Runs on 12VDC international power supply.
- Print Bell Schedules from your PC when you setup the schedule - Great for the staff room and notice board.
- LCD Backlit screen - clear and easy to see in all light conditions.
- Audible sound and visual indication that the bell is activated.
- Supports up to 15 different types of schedules with up to 40 ring times per day.
- Multiple ring patterns - entirely configurable.
- Warning notifications as the timer nears the end of it's schedule.
- Manual Bell Ring via both the PC Scheduling software and the hardware controller.
- Emergency Override to activate bell continuously.
- BellMinder can operate independantly of the PC once programmed.
How Do I Buy A BellMinder Or Find Out More?
It's easy to buy a BellMinder or find out more - use any of the following means:
- Contact Us and we will provide you with the easiest means to purchase a BellMinder or will answer any questions that you may have.
- Don't want to deal over the internet? - To give us a call, check out the Contact Us details .